Sunday 10 August 2008

A Day in the Company of My Hubby

Yes, I'm on a blogging marathon. What else is there to do in my hubby's show gallery (sales office) except to twiddle my thumbs? Luckily they have broadband here, too, or I'll die of boredom.

I just came back from lunch with my hubby. I ordered this really strange tea.....Mango Tea. Never had that before. Passionfruit Tea, yes, Strawberry Tea, yes, but not Mango Tea. Yikes!! It was sweet to high heaven.

Anyway, during lunch, I complained to my hubby that I'm dying of dehydration in his office....I am used to guzzling water by the gallons like a Proton Waja (our national car, for those who are not Malaysians) guzzles petrol. Instead of offering to get me water from the pantry in his office, he asked me if I think I'm a flower, that I'll wilt if I don't get enough water.

That's my hubby for you! First, I'm a vampire trying to sleep at night, now I'm a flower which thinks it's wilting due to lack of water.