Thursday 7 May 2009

I Can Relate To Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Warner Brothers Pictures is giving Nuffnangers a Special Screening for GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST two days before its release in Malaysia. In order to get this invitation, we have to write a post on how we can relate to the movie.

So, wiithout further ado, let the story begin.



When I was one month old, I vowed to love and be faithful to this kitty.  Let's call her "Marmalade". However, when I grew up, I forgot about my vow to "Marmalade" and was available to any beautiful dames that called.



This was my harem of wives and girlfriends. That was me in the centre, surrounded by my harem.  :)


However, having a harem had its hazards, particularly if you're a handsome cat like me. Every single female wanted a piece of me......and the result was......

Yeah! I looked ugly and was even voted as the ugliest cat in the world. 


I would have remained that ugly except that one day, my slave turned on the computer and I saw the picture of "Marmalade" and I when we were young. 

I hurried over to Auntie Lupie's home where "Marmalade" is.....BUT, discovered to my horror that "Marmalade" has now grown up and is actually a boy, called Ginger a.k.a. Beckham

Oh well, love is blind, and being gay isn't a crime. Also, my coat has grown back. It's good to be gay!! :D


'gop-poster_small.jpg'