Sunday 17 May 2009

The Big Bad Book Sale 14 - 18 May 2009

Big Bad Wolf Books is having The Big Bad Book Sale, and the books are sold at rock bottom prices. All brand new (not used) paperback novels are going for RM8 each, with some as cheap as RM5. 

Although I still have 14 unread books from my last purchase at another book warehouse clearance sale, I went to this book sale as I heard from Vivien that Dewey The Small-Town Library Cat That Touched The World is going for only RM8. 

The book is a very touching tale of how a tiny, half frozen, frost-bitten 2-month-old kitten was found in the library of a small town, and how the town adopted it. I've been looking for this book at every book clearance sale, but unfortunately, it was always sold at its orignal price of RM34.90.


Dewey's face & colour reminds me of my late Brownie, Blackie's brother.

If you haven't been to the book sale, you might want to check it out.  It's really a bargain. More details at http://www.bigbadwolfbooks.com/