Monday 20 December 2010

Cats Play PattyCake?!

Time flies when you're busy. And I've been real busy. So busy that I haven't had time to read my friends' blogs or surf the net. But from tomorrow onwards, my schedule should be back to normal, and then....it's time to catch up!


And what better way to 'celebrate' my return to a routine life than to share this video which my friend Lupie shared in her Facebook and blog. 


If you love animals, you really must watch this. These cats know how to play that PattyCake, or as it's also called, Pat-a-cake, nursery rhyme game!! 


I can't help but chant along....
PattyCake, PattyCake, baker's man. 
Bake me a cake as fast as you can. 
Pat it, prick it and mark it with B, 
Put it in the oven for Baby and me. 


PattyCake, PattyCake, baker's man.
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Roll it up, roll it up,
And throw it in a pan!
PattyCake, PattyCake, baker's man.