Sunday 28 February 2010

Luggage Carrier



I'm not a small person, I'm 5' 6", and weigh a whopping 58kg. Still, I am not terribly strong and I am one of those useless people who could not carry a 10kg bag of rice. 


And I am no longer able to carry my cat in her carrier as the weight is now 9kg. I nearly dropped her, carrier and all, the other day, and both my arms ache for days after that.


So, today, I bought a luggage carrier (a.k.a. foldaway trolley) from Mr D.I.Y. for RM83.90. The exact same carrier, albeit of a different colour, is sold at RM350 at Ace Hardware. Yes, I checked, and the material, wheels, right down to every minute detail, is the same. Well, except for the stretchable cord that will strap the cat carrier to the luggage carrier. Ace Hardware sells it together with the cord, while I had to buy the cord separately from Mr D.I.Y. for RM2. 


Its maximum weight capacity is 70kg