Tuesday 29 July 2008

Sagebrush Crafts


I love their hand made natural, facial soaps and lip balms, while my hubby loves their shampoo bars. No chemicals are used in their products.
What I like about their facial soaps:-
1. Very mild and gentle, yet cleanses thoroughly.
2. Does not cause a dry, stretched feeling on my skin.
3. My face feels smooth and moisturized after using their soaps.
4. Best of all, NO breakouts or rashes, despite my sensitive skin.

What I like about their lip balms:-
1. Very smooth, natural feel.
2. No waxy feel or smell.

What my hubby likes about their shampoo bar:-
1. His hair has a very soft, silky feel.
2. Easier to comb and style as compared to other shampoos.

They also have other products like candles and lotions which we haven't tried yet.

Credits:
Photo taken from www.sagebrushcrafts.com