Wednesday 10 September 2008

How To Make Money From Your Blog

If you're wondering why there are so many extra widgets of late, those are opportunities for you and I to make money out of our blogs.

The PayPerPost works like this:-
i) If you sign up, you could choose from a myriad of companies to write a review of their products. The fee ranges from USD15 onwards. Your blog needs to be at least 30 days old (counting from the first entry) and must have a minimum of 30 posts.

ii) Or, for immediate gratification, if you review my post, both you and I will make USD7.50 each. To review my post, click on the PayPerPost link below. This also signs you up to post product reviews in your blog for a fee ranging from USD15 onwards.

The Sponsored Review is literally that - a company pays you to review their products in your blog.

The Bidvertiser is both a referral program as well as provides you with per-pay-click ads. But unlike AdSense, the advertisers will bid for the space on your blog, and you get to approve or decline the bids. It gives you more control on who advertises on your blog as well as gives you a chance to choose the highest bidders.

So, go ahead and click on the square logos on the right to sign up for those great programs! They pay better than AdSense.

Thanks, Lupie and Ms Kay Poh, for bringing me to my senses that I should explain what those logos are for.