Friday 30 July 2010

In A Dilemma



First, before I begin, my cats and I would like to say a very, very BIG thank you to Maneki Neko for a most intriguing toy --- the pipe cleaners. They simply love it the minute I gave it to them. The 'fur' was nearly torn to shreds, as they bit into it. It is currently 'missing' as Yin has removed it to the place where she hides her treasure trove. I have yet to discover where it is. But when I do, I am sure that is also where I would find the missing socks and ribbons.


Now, I am in a little dilemma. I can't decide which hat I should get for Yin, the one with the flowers or the cowboy hat. Or, should I just buy both, so that each will have their own hats, too?




Yin with the flower hat




Yin with the cowboy hat




And now, I asked Blackie to help me pick which is a better hat for Yin................




Looks like Blackie approves of the hat with flowers......


But..........wait...........


He also likes the cowboy hat


Since he's not of much help, I decided to put the hats on him to see how the Chief Eunuch looks in hats.


Blackie with the cowboy hat


Blackie with the flower hat


And....I still cannot decide......