Wednesday 3 June 2009

Warzone Tower Defense is Addictive

I have been hooked on Warzone Tower Defense for the past few days. Yeah, that's why I haven't been updating my blog. :)

Warzone Tower Defense is a strategy online game. You are given a online map, in those graph boxes, and you have to build your own towers, maps and defensive structures. And as in any war, money is a concern, so you have to plan and build your defense wisely or you'll find yourself short of money just when you need the bombs as a last resort.

It's FREE, so if you have loads of time on your hands and not enough money to pass your time like a lady of leisure, give it a go. I'm sure it'll give you hours of pleasure. :)



Ok, got to go now. Have to plan my next strategy on how to make my enemies walk through my line of machine guns. :)