Saturday 16 October 2010

Will The Real Simon Cowell Please Step Up

An hour after I posted 'Adam Lambert Live in Malaysia', I noticed visitors flocking in from URLs like twitter.com and adamtopia.proforums.org. And in less than twelve hours, there were more than 170 visits, and they're still coming in.


Curious, I looked up the two sites to see what brought them to the said blog post. While I've had a tweeter account created some time back, I've never logged in to tweet. I already have a Facebook account and I would need more than 24 hours in a day if I want to get any real work done or have a real life should I want to be 'active' in all those social networking channels. The only reason I created a tweeter account was to see what the hoo-hah was about.


Anyway, I couldn't find the cause for visitors from tweeter to visit. But I did find one thing. There are many 'real' Simon Cowells out there. There are quite a few users claiming to be the real Simon Cowell. But when you read their tweets, it's obvious they're not Simon Cowell. Goodness! I was so tempted to tweet for the first time, asking the real Simon Cowell to please step up.  And of course, there are just as many Adam Lamberts, too. Fortunately, I'm following Adam Lambert on Facebook, so I know which tweet account is really his, haha!


Then, I checked adamtopia.proforums. org. And there, I discovered what sent members flocking to the blog post. Someone by the username of 4evermumof4 had posted a link to the said post. Hmmm....I know there are a number of lurkers in my blog, but I didn't realise some of those lurkers are Adam Lambert fans. 


So, to the lurkers who are Adam Lambert fans, here's a big HELLO from one Adam Lambert fan to another!  :)