Sunday 31 July 2011

Sunshine......

No, this is not a post on Sunshine, a sci-fi movie directed by Danny Boyle with Michelle Yeoh in the cast. Rather, it's an award from, Ellen, the owner of Katz and Other Tales. Thank you, Ellen! 


We have to answer the questions below and then pass it on.




1. My favourite colour: Pink and apple green
2. My favourite animal: Cats
3. My favourite number: 007
4. My favourite non-alcoholic drink: Ambra juice with sour plum
5. Social media: Facebook, blog
6. My passion: Reading, movies and cats
7. Getting or giving presents: It's probably not correct for me to say this, but what the heck....getting presents. But I do love giving gifts to people on occasions, too. There, I sound more correct now.... :D
8. My favourite pattern: Abstract
9. My favourite day of the week: Saturday
10. My favourite flower: Sunflower, the bigger, the better


We're passing this on to friends who epitomize sunshine in their personalities - brightness and cheerfulness:
1) A desperate reluctant housewife
2) Celena
3) CazzyCazz
4) The Fluffies and The Purrs
5) Bookface
6) The Chair Speaks
7) Life around with my mini zoo
8) Hot takes