Friday 8 January 2010

Malaysia, Malaysia, Oh My Malaysia.....

Negaraku, tanah tumpahnya darahku,
Rakyat hidup, bersatu dan maju,
(My country, the land where my blood is shed,
The people live united and progressive,)

Today, I weep for Malaysia, the Malaysia I know and love. For today is a sad day, indeed, when children of Malaysia took the law into their own hands and started torching churches, ahead of the planned Friday demonstrations in mosques.

And the ONE man who can put a stop to it, the ONE man who is promoting ONE Malaysia, is guilty of escalating this tension, despite his denial. How could he deny that UMNO is responsible for this tension when he has approved of the planned demonstrations? When he and Hishamuddin had said that Muslims have a right to protest against the High Court ruling in favour of non-Muslims using the word 'Allah'??


Malaysia has indeed regressed, with a mentality worthy of a one-year-old kid!!!  Grow up, Malaysia.