Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
Monday, 27 April 2009
The award came with this mission :
* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
And it comes with some rules!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gave you the award
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
Why i love blogging?
Hmmm......got to put on my thinking cap for this lor.......oops, cannot find my thinking cap, will my broken glasses do???
Ok...got it! I love blogging because:-
Friday, 24 April 2009
Updated on 31 August 2009
Still no reply nor any payment from Wu Travel. They know about this post, but I guess they have chosen to remain mum.
Unanswered questions from day one which should have warned me:-
Claim #1: They said even if those that came from my blog did not buy on the spot, but bought from them later, they can track because of the cookies they placed in the person's computer.
My question: How do you track that when most browsers removed all cookies when you close the browser?
Claim #2: Even if the cookies are removed, they can track by ISP.
My question: My ISP code changes each time I log online. The modem resets and look for the next available ISP. Also, when you switch internet services, you'll have a completely different ISP. So, how do you counter this problem of the same user not having the same ISP all the time?
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Monday, 20 April 2009
Thursday, 16 April 2009
- Give five reasons why you think life is grand
- Pass it on to 5 more blogs