Friday 4 December 2009

Culprit Caught Red-handed

For weeks, short of setting up a trap, we've been trying to figure out who left the tap running in the kitchen. It's not me, and my mum and hubby both vigorously denied being the careless one. So, it has to be my cats. But which one??


And finally, yesterday morning, I heard the peter-patter of a running tap in the kitchen. Rushing to the kitchen, I saw...........who else, but my mischievous, super-duper hyperactive Blackie. Not surprisingly, he had figured out how to operate the lever handle of the tap, just like how he figured out how to open our wardrobe doors, drawers, etc. Looks like nothing is Blackie-proof....


Enjoy................





I apologise for the shaky camera at some parts. I was trying to get closer to Blackie, and then at one point, I tried to avoid the tap water from splashing onto my camera lens.