Monday 27 April 2009

Neno's Award....Thanks!

Lazzybunny has forwarded me this award to cheer me up, after a rude awakening by some less than scrupulous business people. Thanks, LB, that's very sweet of you.  :)


The award came with this mission :

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

And it comes with some rules!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

* Don’t forget to mention the person who gave you the award

* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging

* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like

* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post

Why i love blogging?

Hmmm......got to put on my thinking cap for this lor.......oops, cannot find my thinking cap, will my broken glasses do??? 

Broken glasses on and thinking.....still thinking.... :D

Ok...got it! I love blogging because:-

* That's the only time I can put on my glasses and express my intellectuality.

* It's great to be connected to other pets, and to share tales of our exploits or of our slaves.

* It's quite eye-opening, to read and learn about things that the mainstream media would never publish, that is, from those blogger friends who blog about life's happenings.

* And lastly......my blog serves as my diary, useful for recalling events or situations in my life....yeah, it's my extended memory cells..... :)

And this award is forwarded to these friends whose blogs have never failed to put a smile on my face:-








Now that's out of the way, let me stop my slave from using the toilet. 
Yeah!! She has nowhere to place her feet, hehe.