Tuesday 21 April 2009

Blackie's Onboard Signs

Two packages awaited me today when I opened my mailbox. They are gifts from Clement, a friend in Penang who makes onboard signs and sells them on the internet.

The first one is a DIMB Petfinder Award. To find what this award is, check out this link.

Custom-made Onboard Sign

This second one is a private bet between Clement and myself. We had a private game and if Clement won, I would buy him a drink when he visits KL, and if I won, he would give me a Black Label Limited Edition.

Black Label Limited Edition

Aren't they beautiful? So, if you guys see a car with either of this sign, you know it's me behind the wheel. Just give a short, soft honk and wave at me, yeah?  :-)

If you'd like to order these signs, just visit Clement at www.petmysite.com