Thursday 5 March 2009

Ironmaine The "Golden Retriever" Cat

We all know about Golden Retrievers and Labradors as retreiver dogs. Dogs that retrieve and fetch. Yesterday, I had a chance to witness with my own eyes a cat that retrieves. It likes to play fetch with its owners.

Presenting the "Golden Retriever" Cat, Ironman (but spelled as Ironmaine), the 6 months old Maine Coon kitten that belongs to Jimmy of Felis Wonder Cattery.



You can hear my naughty friend's voice in the background telling Ironmaine to take my bag and all the money in it.  :)

Ironmaine relaxing in his nursery after a tiring game with us


The sire: GC, DW Nascat Super Charged 
a.k.a. Charger of Felis Wonder Cattery
photo credit: Felis Wondery Gallery & PKL Photography

Jimmy, thanks for the great time E.Jin and I had there.  ;)