Sunday 10 August 2008

Where I Get My Cat Products

If you own cat(s) at home and are a Petsmore member like me, you will find that most of their outlets have more products for dogs than cats.

However, one or two years ago, they opened an outlet in Carrefour, Kepong. There is another Petsmore in Kepong, not far from Carrefour, in a 4-storey shophouse along the main road, so don't confuse this one with the one in Carrefour. It is the Petsmore in Carrefour that carries more cat products, not the one along the main road

This outlet has everything that a cat needs for its happiness...........cat trees, beds, toys, litter boxes (various designs), food.......the list is endless.

But what I find most amusing are two little cat beds that are smaller versions of the human beds, complete with the bed headboard, 4 legs, mattress, all the works. I would have bought one had my cat been able to fit in it. My cat is extra long, and I was looking for something that he could comfortably stretch out in.

In the end, I settled for a blue cat chair, one of those 1-seater sofa but smaller, and without 4 legs.