Saturday 9 August 2008

PayPerPost and Lupie's Post

I just received an email from PayPerPost that they have turned down my application for an account due to the fact that my blog failed their terms and conditions.

One of their terms and conditions is that my blog must have existed for longer than 30 days. Well, my blog has been around for months!! What are they talking about?

It seems that the date I created my blog is not the date they used to judge how old my blog is, even though they can confirm this fact. Rather, it is the date of my very first post. My very first post was less than two weeks old. I am told to try and apply again when the first post in my blog has reached the minimum 30 days.

Oh well, at least they're kind enough to explain their rules to me, unlike Google AdSense who did not explain themselves to Lupie for banning her account.

Such a shame, as her blog is cool and I know she gets plenty of traffic, too. If you love cats, do drop by and visit her. You'll love the photos of her adorable kittens and the stories of her daily life.

But most of all, it is the touching stories of how she struggles with lupus that really gets to me. She is one brave lady, who is able to look at her life with humour despite her battle with lupus. There are not many people like her, and I shall forever look up to her as one person who never let life gets you down , no matter what.

Hooray for Lupie!! Her blog is http://sillylupie.blogspot.com